Milano Blue Teacup Italian Greyhound
Click here to shop all our available fur-babies
If you are looking for a true micro teacup pup, you are in the right place! We deliver globally with a puppy nanny. We have been breeding tiny micro teacup puppies since 1994. we started selling our teacup pups online in 2016, prior to opening our online boutique we sold exclusively by word of mouth. We do not have a storefront. We are an online business only(like Net-a-Porter or Amazon), our website is our showroom.
If you are not sure which teacup puppy breed is right for you to check out our micro teacup pup breed descriptions page here
We do not demand deposits. If you like a pocket puppy and need a few days to decide, let us know, we will put your pocket puppy on hold for you, for free for 48hrs.
Most questions are answered on our website please take a minute to review our puppy reservation form (no commitment to buy) review it here before proceeding to purchase a pocket puppy.
Please review our extensive micro teacup pup Health Guarantee here
We also post our micro teacup puppy deliveries and customer reviews here
The photos you see on our website are currently up to date, call or email on how to make a dream designer teacup dog part of your family today!
Your designer teacup dog will arrive with: IATA certified carrier, Water and food dish, Blanket (scent from home do not wash for at least a week),10 Pee Pads, Leash and harness, 1 month supply of kibble-Royal Canin Puppy X-Small (if you opt for another brand gradually switch by added a few kibbles over the course of the month)
What should you buy?
A bassinet or playpen to keep her safe when you aren’t holding her
Don’t buy clothes they probably won’t fit (kitten clothes might)
Treats: crushed ice cubes, frozen carrot chopped, cooked shredded chicken (natural foods to not upset tummy or make her overweight)
Probiotics, Karo or Maple Syrup
We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
We can not guarantee an exact weight because lifestyle factors are not controlled by us. If your baby dollface teacup puppy is happy, healthy, getting exercise and eating a proper diet he/she will weigh the weight listed at adult.
We have been breeding designer teacup pocket dogs for almost 30 years and our teacup puppy breeding program is highly focused for very rare teacup puppies, and specific micro size dogs.
We usually have 1 or 2 teddy bear teacup puppies per litter. There are no runts.
Caring for your Tiny Teacup Puppy:
These tiny pocket dogs are small and crave companionship, it’s best if you can ‘take your teacup puppy everywhere’
If you are working or out a lot, we recommend to buy 2 teacup pups and to encourage this we offer a $1000USD discount.
These pocket pups need access to food and water 24/7(free feed kibble) and you must check to make sure they haven’t gone more than 4 hours without (until they are full grown at 2 years old) if you think they haven’t eaten, put some maple syrup on your finger and in their mouth (or via a syringe) so you know they are ok.
Until your teeny tiny teacup puppy is 6 months don’t take them to dog parks or vet clinics and let them walk (carry and show only)
These tiny teacup pups are not ideal for kids under 10.
Reputable Teacup Puppy Breeders do not sell via social media.
Reputable teacup puppy breeders do not allow 3rd party dog resellers or brokers. These dog resellers know nothing about the parents of the micro size puppies. Dog Resellers know nothing about how the teacup puppy has been cared for nutritionally or socially.
🌎 Worldwide Delivery✈️ 📝1 year Health Guarantee
💯 Amazing Quality and super small size! ** Lifetime Support ** Up to Date Vaccines 💉** 🐩 Microchip ** Free 6 weeks Insurance**
We do not offer to finance.
Feel free to call us with any questions we failed to cover here. We are happy to help! Do read our How to Buy page first please.
— The Scott Family
— The Hilsom Family
— Ahmad Alami
— Judy Skuraton
— Juan Crawford
— Jana Colton
— Alexander Fucci
— Anna Richardson
— Ruben Murphy
— Maria Marinan
Welcome to our database of our micro Teacup Puppy Store Reviews. First and foremost we want to thank our wonderful clients for sending in their micro teacup puppy Reviews.
Without a doubt, it is always good to hear how much all of our hard work is appreciated by our clients. It is always nice to hear the kind-hearted words of admiration our clients have to say.
Absolutely, we see these tiny teacup puppies as our surrogate fur-children and are proud to see that a little bit of us and who we are shines through in each of them in their personalities. We hope you enjoy reading down through some of the Tiny teacup puppy reviews.
We thank our beyond amazing clients who provide such incredible homes for our fur-babies!!
You guys are AWESOME!!!!
Tiny Teacup Puppy Reviews, Micro Teacup Puppy Reviews, Posh pocket puppy Reviews. Tiny Teacup Puppy Testimonials, Micro Teacup Puppy Testimonials, Posh pocket puppy Testimonials, Boutique Teacup Puppy Reviews, Rolly Teacup Puppy Reviews Tiny Teacup Puppies – Specializing in completing families for 30 years. Let OUR pride and passion for perfecting this breed be YOUR piece of mind! Rolly teacup puppies reviews Boutique teacup puppy reviews Boutique teacup puppy celebrity Rolly teacup puppy daily mail Boutique teacup puppy broker Rolly teacup puppy Virginia Boutique teacup puppy Texas
Purchase Process for all the designer teacup dogs we sell:
1. Click Shop Available Puppies
2. Choose the tiny teacup puppy you love (sizes and prices are listed on each pocket pups page)
3. Review our online puppy reservation (no commitment to buy) click here
4. Call/Email with any questions not answered on our website
5. Complete the online puppy reservation form(you will have important decisions to make about your fur baby at this time), once complete, we will send your pocket puppy invoice via email.
6. We sell our tiny teacup puppies globally. We home breed and raise our puppies with us, and deliver worldwide.
7. We will ask you to confirm all the information again, and then we will generate your invoice.
8. Inform us when the payment is made using your invoice # at the top right of your invoice as your reference.
9. We arrange your teacup puppy delivery for you 3 days prior to our agreed delivery date. 3 days before travel we will take your teacup puppy for final deworming, vaccine and health certificate, to the groomer, then a days rest before they travel. Our delivery coordinator will contact you to confirm the date before booking. The reference number will now be your tracking number. You will pick up your teacup puppy at the airport designated when you completed the reservation or meet the teacup puppy nanny at the airport.
10. Your tiny teacup puppy will arrive with its own ‘passport’ including breed information, vaccines, and the health certificate (click here for our teacup puppy health guarantee)
11. Once you receive your teacup puppy sending us a photo and testimonial for our future customers reference is greatly appreciated but it is not required and we understand you perhaps prefer privacy.
We do not offer refunds on puppies purchased.
Breed: Teacup Italian Greyhound
Size: Maximum Expected Adult Weight 10LBS